Last Modified 7/12/2017
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We may collect the following Personal Information when you use the Services:
- Registration information. This may include your name, email address, investing preferences, and content you post to the Services (including comments). This includes information you use to create an account on the Services or information you send to us when you contact us directly.
- Information you submit to us. This may include user content that is uploaded to the Services or information you transmit to us for customer or technical support purposes.
- Payment information. We do not collect or store payment information, including credit/debit card details or billing addresses. However, we may facilitate the transfer of your payment information to third party payment processors. All payments to the Company are handled by third party secure payment providers, and all sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
- SHARING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To provide you with all of the features and tools of the Services, including the delivery of our newsletter. You may opt out of emails by following the instructions in the emails or cancelling your user account.
- To contact you about the Services or the Company.
- To analyze and improve the features and performance of the Services and to analyze usage patterns.
- To inform users about offers from the Company.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by a request or requirement of law.
- USE BY MINORS
- The Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- You may encounter links to third party websites, videos, pictures, and applications (“Third Party Links”) when using the Services. We cannot control the content on these Third Party Links and we can make no guarantees as to the protection and privacy of any information which you submit to these Third Party Links. Please exercise caution when accessing Third Party Links.
- The Company cares about the security of our users. As such, we utilize commercially reasonable methods of safeguarding your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted, destroyed, altered, or disclosed in transit. All Personal Information you transmit to the Company is transmitted at your own risk and you agree to hold harmless the Company for damage related to the transmission or storage of your Personal Information.